Monday, May 3, 2010

Oh finally.......



SO guess what!?!?!?!?!

I am excited about going to M-Fuge this summer!!! I haven't gone in TWO years. The first year I went to New York City at the same time my church was going to M-Fuge. And then the next year I had to stay here and go to school. :( But hey I get to go this year!!! Oh and all my best friends are going! I am also going as a chaperon so I will have my little middle schoolers and high schoolers to take care of. I can't wait to "do stuff" for Jesus also. I mean idk what he has in store for me that week but I am going to be ready. I hope I will be able to follow his plan for me!



OH I just wanted to tell you guys about two of my best friends. Miss Katlin Nicole Wright and Miss Katie Elizabeth Downs. Aren't they just the most beautiful best friends ever!!! They went to prom the other night. That is why they look so dolled up in this picture. I dont know what I would do with out these girls! they are my favorites ever. God really knew what he was doing when he sent me these friends. I mean they know how to make me laugh when I desperately need to and they also know how to make me smile when I am feeling down. I always have fun with them. Even if its just riding around rutherfordton county until all hours of the night talking and laughing. :) I just thought I would share that. I dont have much else to say right now cause I am very sleepy. But I promise to post something much better later on.

1 comment:

  1. That's so awesome about M-Fuge and your Besties! I am so excited that you get to go to M-Fuge!!! I went to Centrifuge last Summer...and that is where I met my now boyfriend (Jared) of 6 months. I pray God really uses that time to speak into you and through you into the lives of those younger middles and high schoolers that you'll be chaperoning!

    ReplyDelete