Monday, April 26, 2010

A day in the life of a Crippled Christian :)

I went back to work today!! I am going to try to learn how to start driving with my left foot tomorrow!! I got a new Bible with my name on it. I have had many Bibles but never one with my name on it!! I am doing pretty good with my "Being Positive" thing. I have been a little down today for some odd reason but I prayed about it and asked others to pray for me and I am starting to feel better. I think the devil is trying to attack me because I am starting to get right with my heavenly daddy. I know I just have to rebuke him in the name of the Lord and he will flee my presence but sometimes I just dont think about it. Sometimes I get so wrapped up in my own depression and sorrows and I dont think about what my focus should be on like Gods plan for me and well just God in general. I have problems of course(who doesn't?) but nothing should be more important that it takes my focus off of Jesus. Well I have a few pictures and doodads to share with ya'll today sooooo let me stop rambling and tell you about them!



This is me with my glasses! I dont usually where them in pictures but I had them on today because I was reading and I just thought I would share with ya'll one of my many imperfections. My eyes aren't terrible but they also aren't 20/20. I am trying to learn how to embrace my imperfections no matter how trivial they may be. God made me perfectly and wonderfully in his eyes. It shouldn't matter what I think of myself or what others think of my outward appearance or my flaws. It only matters what God can do with me and how he views me. As a girl I have my insecurities with my body and my hair and my skin and such but I really shouldn't worry about these things. God has already told me, in his word that I am perfect.



This Is my collection of new Matthew West CD's!!! I was overly excited that my mother got these for me at the Ewomen conference!!! she got me a hat also but I forgoted to take a picture of said hat. :(



This is my new true identity Bible!!(with my name!) I am planning on it being use lots so I thought I would take a photo to preserve the memory of its newness!



OK, So now I will introduce ya'll to SCOOTIE!!!!!! He is my new friend. He is very helpful at work. He rolls me around the shop like it is his job or something and lets me rest my knee upon him at any give time. He is a true friend!



This is ME!! lol I just loved my outfit today and thought it was adorable so I took a picture of it! I know I am a little bit odd but it isn't very often that I feel CUTE! so I like to document!



And this is my reading material for the day....well maybe for the next few days lol. but the first book is my sunday school book. I have missed a few lessons so I am trying to catch up. I wasn't there for three sundays in a row. The first one was because I was cleaning up from Easter breakfast. the second was because I couldn't go down the stairs because of my foot. The third was because I went to see my sister in TN. But this past week I braved the stairs and made sure I mad it to sunday school! yay me! lol But anyways the next book is my new Bible which I have already mentioned. I am making a goal to read it everyday. I have be sadly slacking on my Bible reading so I am determined to make it a habit. The last book is the Last Song. Oh how I love this book and oh how I love nicholas sparks. I am drawn into this book I mean I could barely put it down to write this or eat supper. lol I will probly finish it soon though. :( but then I am going to start on Dear John. I never got a chance to see in when it was in theaters but I hope to rent it when it comes out. The same thing applies to The last song.

Well I do believe I am going to sign off for today and get to some of my reading material then maybe take a bath...which sounds pretty good right about now.....OK so I will leave you for today but dont miss me to much because am sure to be back soon. haha ;)
love ya to the stars and back,
*a*beautiful*mess*



P.S. ha I just realized I could put a label on my posts! this is really quite awsorifical to me so I thought I would share it with you.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I too have been neglecting my alone time and Bible reading with the Lord lately. After chaperoning a church youth trip to the beach over a week ago now I feel that need to 'plug in' again to the Word. It's okay I am silly to like that.....I have a cool Bible that has my name on it too...now if only I'd use it more! Did you know that the 'Extraordinary Women' have a blogger blog page too? I have the link to their blog posted under MY BLOG LIST on my blog page. Happy Reading & Blogging Girl!
    -DOTK

    ReplyDelete