Sunday, April 25, 2010

Back on the path...



So I went the the Women of faith conference this week end. The theme this year was EMBRACING POWERFUL PEACE. I thought this was a a great theme for women in general but especially me. I Said in a previous entry that I have been struggling with my relationship with God. Well I dont feel like I am struggling anymore. I mean I have a long way to go but now I can feel him with me helping and guiding me through this crazy life.



So I have a new goal and I covet your prayers about this. I have a very negative attitude which does not help my Christian witness at all. I have been convicted that I need to be more positive. I also need to get rid of my bitterness. I think that if I only think positive thoughts, say positive words and do positive things then I will be a much a happier person. God wants us all to be happy and the only way we will be is to be in Gods will. So this is my goal. To be totally and completely positive. I am going to go over the top with positivity!! I want to please my heavenly daddy with my life and I think this is a start.





I also have a problem weighing on my heart. It has been on my mind a lot lately and I am afraid its might bring me down. I am going to have strength to keep me grounded and positive. I hope that you all will pray for me. Please Pray that God will give me direction on this matter and peace in my heart.



I am really on a Jesus high right now. I went and spent two days surrounded my Christian women, listening to Christian speakers and just filled with Christ. I came back and went to sunday school and church this morning and I am going back to church in a little while. I know that this Jesus high wont last forever but I hope that if I pray read my Bible and truly want to be a better Christian I will be the Christian God wants me to be all the time.



So I actually wrote all the above earlier today and now I have all ready lost that Jesus high. I know that was superduper fast right. I'm not sure why or how it happened but it did and now I am at a all time lowwwww. I had to deal with a few things tonight that I though I was prepared for but apparently I wasn't. I honestly dont know when I will be if ever but I do know that I will learn to handle it better and I will grow stronger if I lean on Jesus and not on myself.

Do you ever just have those times that you feel like the devil is just attacking you from all angles?? That is how I feel right now. I really believe its because I am starting to get right with the Lord. I mean the devil wants as many as he can to be on his side and not God's side. So that means when ever one of God's children is starting to get closer and closer to the Father that is when the devil will attack full force. When things like this start to happen I just have to think positive and trust that the Lord is going to guide me and love me through it all as long as I trust him. I am sorry that this entry has been a little bipolar but I warned you from the beginning that it would be. I should sign off for now but I want to leave you with this song. It is very encouraging to me and I hope it will be to you.

All The Broken Pieces
By: Matthew West

Did you feel, feel it break
From all the weight of your mistake?
You never knew how much it cost
Feels like your innocence is lost

So much for the perfect life
So much for the perfect day
It’s like no matter how you try
Perfection’s just too far away

So lift them up to me
All the broken pieces
All the broken pieces of you life

To Me
All the broken pieces
All the broken pieces of you life

Did you hear what I said?
Did you read the words I wrote down in red?
I was broken once for you
And no one loves you like I do

And this the beauty of this grace
It can put the pieces back in place
And shine reflections of forgiveness
In a million different ways

So lift them up to Me
All the broken pieces
All the broken pieces of your life

To Me
All the broken pieces
All the broken pieces of your life

Cause’ I can take even your greatest mistake
Every scar, every tear, every break
And I can turn it into something
More beautiful than you have ever seen

All your broken piece
I’ll put them back together, yeah
Are you broken, are you broken?

Just lift them up to me
All the broken pieces
Give all the broken pieces of you life

Lift them up to Me
Let Me carry you
I will take your pieces and put them back together

Truly Yours,
*a*beautiful*mess*

No comments:

Post a Comment