Thursday, April 22, 2010

A day to ponder.....



The mother



The bestest friend



The co-worker



Hi!
I have posted a few pictures of my beautiful cast!! lol. I surely wont be missed with this hot pink foot attachment.So as I said in my last blog how I broke my foot. Well this has limited my traveling abilities to say the very least. haha. Well I have been spending a extreme amount of time at home. I am starting to go a little stir crazy actually. See I am a very active person and I am usually driving around all the time and having broken my right foot has prevented me from driving anywhere. I was actually very depressed about this hole situation to start with but after a while I thought about it and decided I must stay positive. Who knows this little problem could turn out to be a blessing. I can already think of a few ways its been a blessing.

*I have started to blog! because I actually have time to.

*I have gotten to spend more time with my mother therefore our relationship has gotten stronger.

*I am having a much needed break from the stress of well....everything that requires moving haha.

*I am more focused on Gods plan for me.

*I have a more positive outlook on life in a general context.

So I would say that over all this little "accident" has become a blessing. I mean I am sure I will still have my moments maybe even days where I will feel down. But its all about my perspective. If I think positive thoughts then I will in return have positive feelings. I didn't think it would work when I first started this new THEORY but I figured it was worth a try. What could it hurt?? I think I have learned a very important life lesson through this.
Hey maybe I really am growing up???
Yeah that is probably just wishful thinking because now I have this overwhelming urge to go to the park and swing(one of my most favorite thins to do)! I dont know though maybe its a start of the growing up process. I guess I will just have to keep a check on it. :)

So the next thing I would like to tell you about is what I am doing this week end. I am going to a woman's conference called EXTRAORDINARY WOMEN. I am very excited about this trip. For one thing I get to listen to Christian music and christian speakers for two days and I also get to spend time with some of my favorite women in the whole wide world!! I would like to introduce you to a few of them. There pictures are at the top of the page in order of how introduction.

First is The mother aka Sharon Elizabeth Greene
I love my mommy!!!! haha I really do but I also admire her strength and courage. She has had lots of struggles in her life and she has made it through them all with a smile on her face and Gods love in her heart. I know I dont show it sometimes....well ok hardly ever but she is one of my heroes and I would be lost with out her.

OK now that I have shed a tear let me move on.

Second is my Katlin aka bestest friend ever aka Katlin Nicole Wright
I love my katlin!!!! She and I have been best friends since I was in seventh grade and she was in fifth. We instantly clicked. I feel like she knows me better than I know my self most of the time. She puts up with all my drama and grouchiness. If you looked up the word bestest friend in ole' Mr. Websters you would find her picture and name! ok well maybe not but it should be there! She is my therapist, nurse, driver, and so much more. I just hope that one day I will be able to pay her back just a tiny bit of what all she has done for me.

Third is Miss Laurie aka Laurie Biggerstaff
I love Miss Laurie! She is my work mentor and also my accountability when it comes to work. I know she will always be there for me at work or any other time I might need her. I also teach a team kids class with her and she is such a great help with those kids. I am so blessed to have her in my life.

So Know you know what all is going on. Its probly time for me to sign off for now.
yours truly
a*beautiful*mess*

1 comment:

  1. WOW! How awesome Jessica that you are seeing God all throughout and in your life right now, and even in your 'foot injury.' How is that foot now that you have had surgery and a cast put on anyways? I look forward to hearing more on your blog in the coming days!
    Blessings,
    DOTK (aka Sarah)

    ReplyDelete