Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Lots of thoughts.....


Hi guys,
I have a lot of thoughts today. I dont know why because I just posted on here last night but oh well. I guess if its to much no one will read it which is Oh Kay. I dont want anyone to read it that doesn't want to anyways.....wow got off topic alittle.....Anyways.

I woke up this morning with the phrase "good things come to those who wait". Strange?? I mean I didn't really know what I am waiting on. So I thought about it and I actually am waiting on some things. Here is my list.
*I'm waiting to walk again.
*I'm waiting to go take my state boards.
*I'm waiting on the summertime!
*I'm waiting on my clientele to build up.
*I'm waiting on my husband.
*I'm waiting on God to use me.
*I'm waiting on peace.

This is all I could think of at the moment but I am sure there is more. Most of these things I can't do anything about. I mean I have to wait on my foot to heal before I will be able to walk. I can't just pick a random guy and say he is my husband, I have to wait on God to put us together and wait on his timing. I CAN do things to help build up my clientele but I can't just wave my magic wand and have my book filled up. Although that would be super cool!!! But over all in life we just have to wait. No matter how much we might not want to. And I think God also wants us to wait joyfully(my problemo) and not try to do it ourselves.

Well I have been trying to listen only to "positive and encouraging" music lately. I have been doing really good about it to. I actually change the station yesterday when one of my all time favorite rap songs came on! It was bedrock and I really dont think that is the kind of song that will bring me closer to Daddy lol. I am struggling a little bit but I am actually listening to Natalie Grant right now. I want to share with you one of my most favorite songs of hers.

Safe

How did you know that I’m alone today
Oh I feel so scared and I wanna go away
I bleed so deep underneath
My soul is screaming

I’m not gonna hide
I’m not gonna run away
I’ll uncover the scars and show you every mistake
Your love is mending my blisters and bruising shame
Here with you
I am safe

Drown in the tears wont make it go away
Its robbing my soul so im taking this mask off my face, yea
To discover love and uncover all it means to live and breathe

I’m not gonna hide
I’m not gonna run away
I’ll uncover the scars and show you every mistake
You’re love is mending my blisters and the bruising shame
Here with you

I am safe
I am safe
I am safe
I am safe

When you uncover I discover
I am not afraid
But when were hiding
We end up fighting
To be, safe
Yea

I’m not gonna hide
I’m not gonna run away
I’ll uncover the scares and show you every mistake
Your love is mending my blisters and my bruising shame
Here with you I am safe
I am safe
I am safe
I am safe
I am safe
I am safe

This song just makes me feel powerful and wellllllll just SAFE.

I was talking to a friend today and he reminded me of 1 John 4:1-21. This passage talks about how we are suppose to be filled with Gods love to show Gods love so that others come to Gods love. I really think that s Christians this is how we are suppose to live every day of our lives, filled with Gods love. This means we cant love the world. Even though we must be in the world we must not be of the world. We must not "conform to the ways of the world". We are suppose to be different so that people notice us and want what we have which is Jesus. This is how we are suppose to be a walking, talking, breathing witness for Christ no matter where we are or what we are doing. Sorry I just felt like I needed to get that out.

Ok so I went to a near by churches revival tonight and I had a blast! I mean really I had a great time. I felt the Holy spirit just feeling the place up. The preacher was terrifical and the people were very receptive. I think I'm going to go back tomorrow.

Oh yeahhhh I forgot to tell ya'll the driving update. I have mastered driving with my left foot!!! yes its a little awkward and probly looks incredibly funny but it means I can take myself where I need to go. I never realized how much I love driving. I mean ever since I got my license I have drove around whenever I felt overwhelmed or upset. I haven't been able to do that for three weeks now and its been driving me crazy! So now I have a little taste of my freedom back! yay me! haha.

So now I am sitting here eating caramel pie, drinking sweet tea, watching Glee while Alice Bell runs around playing with her ball. And you wanna know something fantabulous??/............wait for it..........I AM HAPPY!
I haven't felt this way in a while so I am really excited about it so ya'll get to know about it. :)
Love ya to the stars and back,
*a*beautiful*mess*

No comments:

Post a Comment