Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Lets Start........

Hi! This is my first Blog entry EVER! So that means I am very new at this. I am really only doing this because I really want to get my feeling out about things and this seemed like a good idea. :) So I am going to try to get the hang of this eventually. Let me say a little bit about myself. My name is Jessica and I am eighteen years old. I was born on December 11, 1991. I have one little blood sister and one little step sister and two step brothers. I have a mommy and a step dad that I live with. I also have three dogs and a kitty cat. One very important part of my life is my faith in Jesus Christ. I have had lots of struggles with my faith and I still do but I am growing as a Christian and I plan on keeping that up. I feel like God is my daddy now. You see my biological father left me and I have no relationship with him anymore so God has really filled that void in my life. Sometimes like all wayward children I stray and fall off the path he has set for me but through it all I love my heavenly daddy and know that he wants whats best for me. there are so many things that I wanna share about my life and struggles and heartbreaks and happiness but I know it will take a good bit off time for me to get it all out. I am going to start out slowly and I am sure it will but a little bit random and erratic but hopefull I will get my point across and maybe help some one out with my words. I am not sure if I will make a difference in anyones life by what I say on here but through God anything is possible right??
So alittle more about Jessica
She loves~~~~*Candy
*sparkles
*Dr. Pepper
*frogs
*Movies
*music
*Sweet little things
*clothes
*Random Moments
*dancing
*Converse
*writing
*friends
*colors
*long meaningful conversations
*sweets
*watermelon
*sunshine
*thunder and lightening
*night time skys
*french fries
*being outside
*hugs

She doesn't love~~~~*being alone
*sauce
*winter
*broken bones
*lies
*being cold
*dark windows
*lakes
*clowns
*boredness
*doing laundry
Believe it or not I actually have a job. I work as a hairdresser at Impressions by Phyllis. I absolutely love doing hair! I couldn't ask for a more perfect job for me. I was doing really well with business up until two weeks ago. I actually broke my foot in a dune-buggy crash and haven't been able to work since then. I fractured two bones clean threw and one bone broke angular so I had to have a pin put in. I will be in a cast for at least six more weeks but hopefully I will be able to work in a week or so. I also am going to be working as the worship leader for my churches youth group start in May. Oh and I think I will be singing in the band but I am not entirely sure on that part.

So about my relationship with God......Well this is what I feel I need to talk about. I am not where I should be with the lord at all right now but I feel like I truly have a desire in my heart to grow closer to him and to do his work in my life. I have many troubles and heart aches in my life right now and I hope to share them all with you eventually. Right now I just want to focus on getting my relationship right with the Lord, my heavenly daddy, and then I cant start to work on the other aspects of my life. I want to vow right now that I will put forth my best and trust effort to fix my relationship with my savior and to get back into his will for my life. I hope that I will have many prayers and support to help me with this process. because I know I will be unable to do it on my own no matter how hard I may try. So I know this first entry is a little length and poorly written but its what I have to share right now. Hopefully I will share more tomorrow or the next day and it will be in better context. signing off for now.
yours truly
*A*beautiful*Mess*

No comments:

Post a Comment